DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.	Provision of Care
a.	Provide safe and effective quality care to all patients in a manner that meets standard safety policy and nursing competencies.
b.	Act as chaperon whenever required.
c.	Ensure smooth running of the assigned ward as required.
d.	Maintain cleanliness of ward and all equipment adhering all policies including Infection Control Policies.
2.	Quality Improvement and Risk Management
a.	Report near miss, incidents, accidents, injuries and work related illness.
b.	Promote care and upholds patient and family’s right in relation to safety, privacy and confidentiality.
c.	Adheres to accreditation standards.
3.	Resource Management
a.	Effective use of medical consumables / stationery to reduce wastage.
b.	Effective stock management inventory as per departmental requirements to ensure adequate supply.
c.	Perform accurate patient care charges
d.	Proper documentation and data entry using hospital system.
4. Customer Service
- Company Name: Beacon International Specialist Centre Sdn Bhd
- Registration No.:
- Address: No 1 Jalan 215 section 51 , Off Jalan Templer
- Postcode: 46050, Petaling Jaya
- State: Selangor
- Tel: 0102217512
- Email: [email protected]
- Web Site: http://beaconhospital.com.my
- Contact Person: Tuen
- Position Level: Non Executive
- Specialization: Medical - Support
- Industry Type: Medical/Healtcare
- Vacancies: 3
- Closing Date: 2019-01-31
How to apply
Email [email protected] directly or call 0102217512 to apply for this job. Announce to them where you saw this posting.