Minimum degree in Engineering Field
•	Responsible for planning, monitoring, scheduling, controlling and coordination from “Concept to Commissioning Stage”. Preparation of project schedule using Primavera P6 Level.
•	Prepare detail progress measurement system and construction of progress S curves; Planning, scheduling, invoicing and prepare manpower histograms; Participate in review meeting with client.
•	Able to make a schedule to complete engineering of the project on time. Also able to adjust the schedule as needed during the project to account for delays of all types.
•	Monitor and Control man-hours to ensure that the job is finished within budgeted man-hours. Receives “as built” information from the Project Management Team, reviews content and prepare progress reports.
•	Very Good knowledge & exposure on Planning techniques and planning software
•	Good working Knowledge of major software related to data handling & planning systems
•	Good Communication
- Company Name: OFNIR ENGINEERING SDN BHD
- Registration No.:
- Address: No 21-2, Lower Deck East Wing, Q Sentral,
- Postcode: 50470, Kuala Lumpur.
- State: Wilayah Persekutuan
- Tel: 0322761214
- Email: [email protected]
- Web Site: http://ofnir.com.my/
- Contact Person: REHAN THIRUNAVAKARASU
- Position Level: Senior Executive
- Specialization: Engineering - Others
- Industry Type: Oil & Gas
- Vacancies: 1
- Closing Date: 2019-02-27
How to apply
Email [email protected] directly or call 0322761214 to apply for this job. Announce to them where you saw this posting.