Graphic Design

SelangorFull-TimeRM 2,001 - RM 3,000

Job Details

Our client is a popular retail company in Malaysia which offers items at a medium-to-high rate. With stylish, high quality, great value clothing and home products. Currently seeking dynamic and highly-motivated individuals to join them for the following positions: Position: Graphic Design – Retails Fashion Industry Location : Subang Jaya ( 2 Vacancy ) Job Propose The position’s workload 75% will be in the office, doing graphic needs and the rest 25% will be supporting to the stores if needed. Focus will be graphic work. Responsibilities • Implement and execute the overall concept of merchandising display • Ensure that the standards of visual merchandising presentation meet the Company’s requirements • Able to take responsibility and able to work independently in graphic field Requirements: • Minimum 2 years of experience as GD in the Retails Fashion (Apparels) • Computer literate (Illustrator / Photoshop / Basic Microsoft Office - Word / Excel

Company Details

  • Company Name: Jobs Xpert Brilliant Sdn Bhd
  • Registration No.:
  • Address: Level 7, Avenue Business Centre, A701-A704, Block A, Mentari Business Park, Jalan PJS 8/5, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
  • Postcode: 46150, Petaling Jaya
  • State: Selangor
  • Tel: 0374946088
  • Fax:
  • Email: [email protected]
  • Web Site: http://www.jxbr.com.my
  • Contact Person: zuk lim

Requirements

  • Position Level: Junior Executive
  • Specialization: Others
  • Industry Type: Retail
  • Vacancies: 2
  • Closing Date: 2019-09-01

How to apply

Email [email protected] directly or call 0374946088 to apply for this job. Announce to them where you saw this posting.

Apply Here