?	Operate ambulance equipment and respond to radio transmissions
?	Lead and coordinate the team responding to an emergency
?	Attend to injuries or sudden illnesses by applying a variety of pre-hospital simple and advanced treatments (first aid, CPR, administering injections and oxygen etc.) or surgical procedures
?	Adhere to established medical protocols and procedures as well as legal guidelines and health and safety standards
?	Excellent working knowledge of medical equipment and devices
?	Valid driver’s license
?	Certified CPR Instructor
- Company Name: Pusat Perubatan Menara Sdn. Bhd.
- Registration No.:
- Address: Level 26, Menara Annexe 2, Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Jaya, Off Malaysia, 1, Jalan Pantai Baharu.
- Postcode: 59100, Kuala Lumpur
- State: Wilayah Persekutuan
- Tel: 0322414101
- Email: [email protected]
- Web Site:
- Contact Person: Muhammad Afifi Bin Azman
- Position Level: Senior Executive
- Specialization: Human Resources
- Industry Type: Medical/Healtcare
- Vacancies: 2
- Closing Date: 2020-03-31
How to apply
Email [email protected] directly or call 0322414101 to apply for this job. Announce to them where you saw this posting.