1.	To direct the operations on site such that they conform to the project schedule.
2. To ensure that all materials needed are received according to the specified schedule.
3.	To ensure that manpower is available for work to be completed.
4.	To verify technical specifications for adequacy.
5.	To identify any non-conformities and report to the project manager.
6.	Liaise with consultants and ensure that there are no discrepancies in drawing and documents and report to Project Manager.
7.	To assist Project Manager or Contract Manager to follow up all Authority submission status and get approval letter with relevant specialist contractor (for obtaining CCC)
8.	To take immediate action to correct non-conformities if they should pose any danger
9.	To suggest and implement solutions to correct quality-related problems.
10.	To assist project manager to monitor material and goods received on site.
11.	To monitor and control minimum of material wastage on site
- Company Name: LAUBROS HOLDINGS (M) SDN. BHD
- Registration No.:
- Address: NO 2, JALAN KENCANA EMAS 2/3,KAWASAN PERINDUSTRIAN TEBRAU III,
- Postcode: 81100, JOHOR BAHRU
- State: Johor
- Tel: 072887759
- Fax: 07-3577759
- Email: [email protected]
- Web Site: http://laubros.com/
- Contact Person: Siti
- Position Level: Senior Executive
- Specialization: Engineering - Mechnical / Automotive
- Industry Type: Construction / Development
- Vacancies: 1
- Closing Date: 2020-07-18
How to apply
Email [email protected] directly or call 072887759 to apply for this job. Announce to them where you saw this posting.