•	Assist Shipping Executive to execute & handle import export activity and documents including
co-ordinating customers’ bookings with ship liner, negotiate freight charges, co-ordinate with consignee for delivery, trucking, transport and storage.
•	Ensure documents and operations process comply to Customs & other current regulations for smooth cargo clearance.
•	Manage shipment schedule, inventory and counting accurately.
•	Handle issues arising in shipping and monitor inventory.
•	Timely distribution to customers including documents effectiveness for smooth operations.
•	Ensure all documentation, invoice related to billing transactions are accurate and timely received by customer and customer payments orderly.
•	Keep files of goods shipped by preparing regular shipping reports for Management.
•	Ensure customers’ service requests, enquiries and complaints attended to promptly.
- Company Name: Teknogas (M) Sdn Bhd
- Registration No.: 58146-W
- Address: 33 Lrg Rahim Kajai 13
- Postcode: 60000, KL
- State: Wilayah Persekutuan
- Tel: 0377298899
- Email: [email protected]
- Web Site:
- Contact Person: John Chang
- Position Level: Non Executive
- Specialization: Clerical / General Admin
- Industry Type: Oil & Gas
- Vacancies: 1
- Closing Date: 2022-08-31
How to apply
Email [email protected] directly or call 0377298899 to apply for this job. Announce to them where you saw this posting.