•	Responsible for coordinating and supervising installation, testing and inspection of piping, support and all kinds of mechanical equipment.
•	Coordinate sub-contractors and resources, including workers and machinery on site.
•	Manage sub-contractors to meet project schedule.
•	Able to understand and interpret construction drawings.
•	Follow up job progress regularly to ensure all planned tasks are completed and meet quality and safety requirement.
•	Work closely with team members by assisting to resolve site issues whenever is needed.
•	Ensure material readiness when arranging site installation job.
•	Prepare daily site reports, take site progress pictures, check and take site measurements.
•	Prepare necessary PTWs and ensure they are in place prior to job start.
•	Ensure all site activities adhere to legal regulations including Environmental regulations, WSH Act, etc.
•	Attend to client line walk and follow up
- Company Name: Jirui Electronics Technology Sdn Bhd
- Registration No.: 1488798-X
- Address: Machang Bubok
- Postcode: 14020, Bukit Mertajam
- State: Penang
- Tel: 0186604829
- Email: [email protected]
- Web Site:
- Contact Person: Ken
- Position Level: Senior Executive
- Specialization: Engineering - Others
- Industry Type: Construction / Development
- Vacancies: 1
- Closing Date: 2023-11-20
How to apply
Email [email protected] directly or call 0186604829 to apply for this job. Announce to them where you saw this posting.